6 Week, 6 Month, 6 Years marriage life

Love Expression
  6 weeks I love U, I love U, I love U
  6 months Of course I love U
  6 years GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?
     
Back from Work
  6 weeks Honey, I'm home
  6 months BACK!!
  6 years What did your mom cook for us today??
     
Gifts
  6 weeks Honey, I really hope you liked the ring
  6 months I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living Room
  6 years Here's the money. Buy yourself something
     
Phone Ringing
  6 weeks Baby, somebody wants you on the phone
  6 months Here, for you
  6 years PHONE RINGING
     
Cooking
  6 weeks I never knew food could taste so good!
  6 months What are we having for dinner tonight?
  6 years AGAIN!!!!
     
Apology
  6 weeks Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you
  6 months Watch out! Don't do it again
  6 years What's not to understand about what I just said??
     
New Dress
  6 weeks Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress
  6 months You bought a new dress again???
  6 years How much did THAT cost me?
     
Planning for Vacations
  6 weeks How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??
  6 months What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?
  6 years Travel? What's so bad about staying home???
     
TV
  6 weeks Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
  6 months I like this movie
  6 years I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to Bed, I can stay up by myself